In-House Service Capabilities at Q Air-California
Q Air-California’s 22,000 square foot service and repair facility is well suited to handle your compressed air repair needs.
- Air end repairs
- Complete compressor overhauls
- Water to air cooled conversion
- Custom built sound enclosures
- Unit cleaning and painting
- Cooler replacements
- Unit modifications/retrofitting
- Custom fabricated baseplates and skids
Areas We Serve
- Los Angeles County
- Ventura County
- Orange County
- San Diego County
- San Bernardino County
- Santa Barbara County
- Imperial County
- Riverside County
- Baja California Norte County
- Clark County, Nevada
Examples of Our Work
These photos represent a small example of the in-house service capabilities offered by Q Air-California. For more information, or to receive a quotation, please contact our service department.
Preventative Maintenance Agreement
Q Air-California - Compressed Air Systemes
- Q Air-California will evaluate your compressed air system and determine a proper maintenance schedule based on usage and input from plant personnel.
- Q Air-California will prepare a Preventative Maintenance Agreement, breaking down the services, intervals, and cost per service.
- Q Air-California will then enter all of the information into our computerized service scheduler, making sure to alert our service department when each of your units are due for service.
- When due for service, our service department will call you to schedule a date and time for service, eliminating the need for your maintenance staff to notify us.
- Unlike some of our competitors, our Preventative Maintenance Agreement is an agreement, not a contract, which can be cancelled at any time.
Benefits of a Maintenance Program
- Increase reliability of your compressed air system.
- Forecast maintenance costs.
- Plan services around plant shutdowns or non-production days.
- Discounted labor rates.
- No need to call for service, we will call you.