Q Air-California leads the way in Southern California for providing prompt industrial air compressor service & repair. We offer 24-hour emergency services, providing repairs around the clock with experienced technicians on board ready to assist. We’re only a call away: 888.311.7247.
Providing Industrial Air Compressor Repair & Service to Imperial County
Q Air-California provides industrial air compressor service & repair to all cities located within Imperial County:
- El Centro
Trained Teams & Technicians On Hand 24 Hours Around the Clock
The technicians at Q Air-California have been rigorously trained to operate on all types and brands of industrial grade air compressors. If you are experiencing any issues with your air compressor and are unable to locate a cause for a solution, then we strongly urge you to give our team a call at 888.311.7247. We may also be contacted conveniently online.
Industries We Service
- Low Pressure
- Breathing air
- Chip Manufacturing/Electronics
- Climate Control
- CNC routing tables
- Contractor / Builder
- Energy Exploration
- Food & Beverage
- Material Handling
- Medical & Dental Labs
- Motion Pictures
- Oil & Gas
- Processing Facilities
- Repair Facilities
We Service All Types of Air Compressors and related accessories.
Q Air-California provides service to all types of air compressors and accessories including:
- Oil flooded rotary screw compressors
- Variable speed rotary screw compressors
- Oil-free rotary screw compressors
- Reciprocating compressors
- Vacuum units
- Refrigerated air dryers
- Desiccant air dryers
- Mist eliminators
- Oil/water separators and condensate management
- Electronic and no loss auto drains
- Quincy air compressor repair
Ship it & We’ll FIX It!
Q Air-California features a fully staffed, state-of-the-art repair facility that is well suited to complete all of your industrial air compressor needs. We repair almost all brands, types, and models of air compressor equipment.
Ship it to us, we'll fix it & then conveniently ship it back!
Q Air-California strives to achieve Total Customer Value Management (TCVM) through:
- Prompt, courteous and professional service
- Distribution of the highest quality market leading products
- On-time delivery
- Large local inventory to help reduce your inventory carrying costs, providing JIT inventory on commonly used parts
- Maintaining competitive costs helping to reduce total cost of ownership
- Continuously expanding our product and service offerings to satisfy the ever changing marketplace
- Excellence in sales and service through qualified personnel
- Continuously improving our methods and processes
- Compliance with OSHA and related safety regulations
- Increased MTBF through proper factory recommended maintenance