24/7 Emergency Response Service
Q Air-California is a reputable air compressor & energy auditing company devoted to distributing, repairing, and servicing air compressors boasting several years of experience on the job, employing a rigorously trained team.
24-Hour Preventive Maintenance for Ventura Air Compressor Systems
We provide 24-hour emergency services to any damaged or malfunctioning air compressor systems or parts.
Today’s air compressors are built to last, however, accidents and malfunctions will occur. That’s when you need prompt service in order to restore such an important aspect of your production line.
We offer 24-hour emergency air compressor service & repair to the following cities located within Ventura County:
- Ventura industrial air compressor repair
- Simi Valley industrial air compressor repair
- Oxnard 24-hour air compressor repair
- Thousand Oaks emergency air compressor repair
- Camarillo air compressor service
- Moorpark air compressor repair
Industries We Service
- Low Pressure
- Breathing air
- Chip Manufacturing/Electronics
- Climate Control
- CNC routing tables
- Contractor / Builder
- Energy Exploration
- Food & Beverage
- Material Handling
- Medical & Dental Labs
- Motion Pictures
- Oil & Gas
- Processing Facilities
- Repair Facilities
We Service All Types of Air Compressors and related accessories.
Q Air-California provides service to all types of air compressors and accessories including:
- Oil flooded rotary screw compressors
- Variable speed rotary screw compressors
- Oil-free rotary screw compressors
- Reciprocating compressors
- Vacuum units
- Refrigerated air dryers
- Desiccant air dryers
- Mist eliminators
- Oil/water separators and condensate management
- Electronic and no loss auto drains
- Quincy air compressor repair
Ship it & We’ll FIX It!
Q Air-California features a fully staffed, state-of-the-art repair facility that is well suited to complete all of your industrial air compressor needs. We repair almost all brands, types, and models of air compressor equipment.
Ship it to us, we'll fix it & then conveniently ship it back!
Q Air-California strives to achieve Total Customer Value Management (TCVM) through:
- Prompt, courteous and professional service
- Distribution of the highest quality market leading products
- On-time delivery
- Large local inventory to help reduce your inventory carrying costs, providing JIT inventory on commonly used parts
- Maintaining competitive costs helping to reduce total cost of ownership
- Continuously expanding our product and service offerings to satisfy the ever changing marketplace
- Excellence in sales and service through qualified personnel
- Continuously improving our methods and processes
- Compliance with OSHA and related safety regulations
- Increased MTBF through proper factory recommended maintenance
Let Our Air Compressor Repair Experts Assist Today!
Our team is specifically trained to handle any situation that may occur. Waiting around will only further hurt or limits your businesses’ production. Our team located in Ventura is on the clock 24/7. Call us today!