24/7 Emergency Response Service
Q Air-California is the source for all of your air compressor service and repair needs, along with approved/certified energy auditing capabilities.
We distribute air compressors, vacuum units, and all related accessories needed to fully optimize your air handling systems.
24-Hour Industrial Air Compressor Repair in Los Angeles
Today’s air compressors are built to last, however, accidents, failures, and malfunctions will occur. That’s when the need for prompt and attentive service becomes incredibly important to your operation.
Industries We Service
- Low Pressure
- Breathing air
- Chip Manufacturing/Electronics
- Climate Control
- CNC routing tables
- Contractor / Builder
- Energy Exploration
- Food & Beverage
- Material Handling
- Medical & Dental Labs
- Motion Pictures
- Oil & Gas
- Processing Facilities
- Repair Facilities
We Service All Types of Air Compressors and related accessories.
Q Air-California provides service to all types of air compressors and accessories including:
- Oil flooded rotary screw compressors
- Variable speed rotary screw compressors
- Oil-free rotary screw compressors
- Reciprocating compressors
- Vacuum units
- Refrigerated air dryers
- Desiccant air dryers
- Mist eliminators
- Oil/water separators and condensate management
- Electronic and no loss auto drains
- Quincy air compressor repair
Ship it & We’ll FIX It!
Q Air-California features a fully staffed, state-of-the-art repair facility that is well suited to complete all of your industrial air compressor needs. We repair almost all brands, types, and models of air compressor equipment.
Ship it to us, we'll fix it & then conveniently ship it back!
Q Air-California strives to achieve Total Customer Value Management (TCVM) through:
- Prompt, courteous and professional service
- Distribution of the highest quality market leading products
- On-time delivery
- Large local inventory to help reduce your inventory carrying costs, providing JIT inventory on commonly used parts
- Maintaining competitive costs helping to reduce total cost of ownership
- Continuously expanding our product and service offerings to satisfy the ever changing marketplace
- Excellence in sales and service through qualified personnel
- Continuously improving our methods and processes
- Compliance with OSHA and related safety regulations
- Increased MTBF through proper factory recommended maintenance
Let Our Air Compressor Repair Experts Assist Today!
Waiting around will only further hurt or limit your businesses’ production. The Team at Q Air-California are on call around the clock, 24/7, waiting to solve your compressed air problems and needs.