Industrial Vacuum & Compressed Air Systems
Continuing a Tradition of Excellence
Pump Engineering Company was founded in 1946 by Merritt Wemple (in the state of Washington) as a hydraulics specialty house, serving the needs of aerospace and general industrial clients.
In 1953 PECO relocated to Southern California. Today our team is headquartered in a company-owned, 22,000 square foot facility in Santa Fe Springs, California.
Primary customer base includes: oil refining, oil and gas production, chemical, utilities, power generation, pulp and paper, food processing, aerospace, water reclamation and purification, engineering contractors, metals, pharmaceuticals, electronics and general industry.
In 1998, our QAir California Division was formed, specializing in compressed air and vacuum equipment, aftermarket support, service/maintenance, repairs, and energy conservation.
Our Mission Statement
Pump Engineering Company and QAir California’s mission is to become the “Premier Distributor of quality fluid and air handling products, related equipment, and value added services in our primary area of responsibility, within our chosen core markets and selected accounts.”
Our mission is accomplished through mutually beneficial, professional, and ethical relationships with our valued associates, suppliers, and customers.
We consistently strive to improve our customer satisfaction rating, and competitive advantage through; proactive behavior, quality products/personnel, and market driven processes, thereby allowing our organization to increase market share, allowing for reinvestment and sustained growth.
Q Air-California strives to achieve Total Customer Value Management (TCVM) through:
- Prompt, courteous and professional service
- Distribution of the highest quality market leading products
- On-time delivery
- Large local inventory to help reduce your inventory carrying costs, providing JIT inventory on commonly used parts
- Maintaining competitive costs helping to reduce total cost of ownership
- Continuously expanding our product and service offerings to satisfy the ever changing marketplace
- Excellence in sales and service through qualified personnel
- Continuously improving our methods and processes
- Compliance with OSHA and related safety regulations
- Increased MTBF through proper factory recommended maintenance